8 Nov 2011

Complaint Letter from Mr. Bean to Bill Gates:

My dear Mr. Bill Gates,

I’ve bought a computer for my home and I’ve found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice:

(1). There is a button ‘Start’ but there is no ‘Stop’ button. I request you to please check this.
(2). One doubt is, whether any ‘Re-Scooter’ is available in System..? Cos I find only ‘Re-cycle’,
 as I own only a scooter.
(3). I recently learnt ‘Microsoft Word’, now I want to learn ‘Microsoft Sentence’.So, when will you       provide  that?
(4). There is ‘microsoft office’, but what about ‘microsoft home’ since I use this at home only.
(5). One personal question, how is it that your name is ‘Gates’ but you are selling ‘Windows’; instead of       ‘Doors’..!!

Awaiting Reply.
with best regards,
Mr. Bean

13 komentar:

  1. Hahaha, so what was Mr. Bill Gates' reply to this letter? I'd be glad to know. LOL!

    BalasHapus
  2. Harus di translate dulu nih.. Kwkwk

    BalasHapus
  3. http://numerologijapsihomatricealeksandrov.blogspot.com/

    Best regards

    BalasHapus
  4. link sudah terpasang.. thank you sob http://hiburdunia.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  5. I hope Gates will answer it honestly. :)

    BalasHapus
  6. Hahaha... Expecting an honest reply from Bill Gates..

    BalasHapus
  7. Haha nice joke :) visit n c0mment back ok.

    BalasHapus
  8. Hahahaha... nice joke buddy

    Btw, your link has been add on my sidebar, please check it.
    Thanks for exchange link with me

    Happy blogging :)

    BalasHapus
  9. ijin tukar link ya sobat,,thanks atas kerjasamanya..

    BalasHapus
  10. Bwahahahahaha. This could happen and it makes sense to me.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    BalasHapus
  11. Magnificent site. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks to your sweat!i got something good to share..come visit me sometimes :D

    BalasHapus